Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Soccer Practice




Luke had his first soccer practice last week. He loves it he really takes it quite seriously. Here are a few of his comments.. If I get tired, I will tell my coach I need a drink. I will go into the tunnel, get a drink and run back out. He thinks he is going to play professional sports and the players run out of tunnels.




At breakfast the day before practice, this was our conversation...


Luke: Is tomorrow my first practice




Beth: yes




Luke: I am so excited, are you going to watch me?




Beth: of course




Luke: I am only nervous about one part of soccer.




Beth: What part is that?




Luke: The winning part.




He wants to win at practice as well as his games. I don't even know how he know what nervous means. He is so funny!!

No comments: