Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten









I cannot believe Luke has gone to kindergarten. How crazy is that. He is so excited. He has a wonderful teacher. She is so sweet. I had prayed for a great teacher, and God answered my prayer. This has been a big step. Yesterday I cried so much. I prayed that Luke would not me be sad and today I did not shed a tear. We had a big weekend leading up to the big day. We had Luke's best friend Reece's birthday and then last night our street had an ice cream party to celebrate school starting. How many kids can get on one trampoline, really. We have a great neighborhood. I hope everyone has a great first week.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh, I know how you feel, Beth. It's hard to send them away to school. Just wait till they are both in school--then it's really sad! =( And really quiet in the house! I know Luke will do great and that you have prepared him well!

Tiff said...

Hey, I feel your pain. It is weird around here with just one kiddo at home. :(