Monday, September 15, 2008

We are playing football



If you know anything about my family, the boys love sports. I am pretty sure it is because their daddy is a sports maniac. So Luke is finally playing football. Everyone is so excited. He absolutely loves it!!! Scott loves it. He even missed his yearly hunting trip with his college buddies so he could be at football. Anyways Luke's official first game was this weekend. It was raining, but as I am told you don't cancel football for rain. Luke loved every bit of it. And I have to say he was pretty cute, but don't tell him I said that.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Very cute Beth. I love watching kids play sports and I'm so excited for Collin to finally be old enough to play something. Right now it is soccer, but I told him he has to play every other sport so I can get a picture of him in the cute outfits. :)

melanie said...

Luke is too cute... I agree! And I am SO impressed that Scott missed the annual hunting trip this year. Now that is dedication!