Sunday, June 17, 2007

Can I figure out the blog???










































So I finally decided to try it. I look at so many of my friends blogs and think I can't even figure out how to do that. So I am going to try. You know I love sending picture of my boys.!! So we have been having a fun summer. This past weekend we went to the sandy beach in Graham. You would have thought we were in Hawaii if you asked the boys. They had so much fun.

Last weekend we celebrated Scott's birthday with an Army party. Luke decided 6 months ago and remembered that he wanted to have an army party for Scott and eat pizza, so that is what we did. Then on Sunday we went to Arbuckle Wilderness and had so much fun. Seriously, the camel was in the car with us.
So obviousley I cannot figure out how to post pictures in different place, so any suggestions, let me know. Hopefully I was able to blog enough for someone to see my blog.










7 comments:

Mandy said...

hey we dont know how to move pictures around either. Don't forget to check ours. love you guys. Bryan Mandy and Annalise

courtney said...

Yay, you're a blogger!!! I don't know how to move pictures around...that's why mine are always just centered ;)

Love the pics of Luke and Jake on the "beach". Next time we'll just travel to Graham instead of Florida!

Stephanie said...

The blog looks great! Move pictures around...you can do that?? Glad y'all had fun in Graham. Brent will want to hear all about it.

melanie said...

I am very impressed Beth. This is such a great way to share photos, stories, etc. I might need a blog lesson myself!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks great! I always center my pictures because I can't figure it out either.

Diane said...

These are the cutest boys in the world!! I am so blessed! I'm glad you are able to share these with friends and family! The blog looks great!

Jami said...

Beth!! This looks great! You are braver than I am...I need to catch up to the times. Luke and Jake are so handsome!! Thank you so much for sending!