Friday, June 29, 2007

A Very Busy Week






































So this week we had Bible School. I taught Kindergarten and that is a great age. The crazy thing is, the kids we had this week I kept in the nursery when they were born. We had the greatest class this year. Jake was not quite so excited about going to bible school. The picture is before we even left the house.
















Monday night we went to the Drake's for dinner for Don's birthday. They have the best back yard for a slip and slide. Luke loves to slip and slide. I remember loving it when I was a kid. Now I think it looks like I would bruise every part of my body. Anyways happy birthday Don.
















Wednesday night Luke and Reece had a sleepover. This was Reece's first official sleepover. He has stayed at our house before, but did not know to be excited. They were so cute and so excited. Here is a picture of Luke reading the Bible to Reece. They are such great friends.









Last night we had family night for VBS. The kids sang, the FC Dallas mascot came, and we had ice cream. It was a lot of fun. Jake wanted the mascot to be in his eyes view at all times. He did not want to get close, but would get mad when he would walk off. I have to brag on the kids at our church. We had about 250 attend VBS this week. Our mission project was to raise money for kids who need school clothes. They raised $1600.00. The will help 16 kids have clothes. When they announced the number today, I had tears in my eyes. These kids were so excited about helping others. That is part of what they learned in VBS. What a great experience this year.
draft

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Great pics Beth. It was fun having Luke in class at VBS. He is a great kid! I could not believe the money that was raised also. What an accomplishment for one week.