Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy 4th of July





























What a crazy week it has been. Last weekend we were pretty busy again. On Friday, Scott's dad flew in from Colorado. On Saturday we went to a cookout at our college friends house. On Sunday, we drove to Munday (31/2hours away) and back to go to Scott's grandmothers bday party. We came home to my brother and his family at our house from Tulsa. Luke left to go to Colorado on Monday for 10 days. We miss him so much and we have 6 days left. So we thought we would have quality time with Jake, wrong!! He decided to get hand, foot, and mouth. So he is in a great mood. Did I mention my brother and his wife have a 3 month old that stayed at our house? Well, it was a fun week. I have attached more pictures of Jake than Luke, because he is here. Look at how big Jake looks compared to the baby. He is big, and she is tiny, only 10 pounds, but he looks like a big kid. Also note, he loved to sit in her bumbo, last year, when he was her age he could not fit in a bumbo, his legs were too fat. Hope you have a good rest of the week. Oh yes, I forgot, Scott taught Luke how to spit sunflower seeds. That is what they are doing in the back of the truck. They had to sit in the back of the truck to do it. It was pretty funny to watch.
Also, I have decided to walk the 3day walk for breast cancer again this year. If you are intereted check out my website www.the3day.org/dallas07/bethanderson. If you are able to donate, I would truly apprectiate it. If not, now big deal, please pray for me and my teammates as we train and prepare for the walk.

1 comment:

amerriman said...

YEA! It is so easy to keep up with you now! I love the pictures, the boys are getting so big! We are about to leave both boys for 10 days, so I will know what you are going through!