Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mom's and Muffins









Have I told you how much I love my boys? They are awesome. I was so excited to get to go to Moms and Muffins at school. It had to be a rushed time, so I could get to both classes and back to my baby room to take pictures, but it was so fun. Luke had made a calendar for his kindergarten year. Each page had his handprints somewhere on it. Jake gave me a flower and a keychain with his picture. He did not want to give the keychain up, so we put it on his backpack. On Mother's Day I just wanted to spend time with the boys. I have been so busy with la-di-da, I have not been able to play with my boys. So after church we went to McDonalds, yes Mother's Day is the slowest day at McDonald's all year. They boys played. We then came home and Luke and I went on a mile walk. He is "training" for the fun run he is doing this week. We played and then went to eat with my mom and grandmother for Mother's Day. I am so blessed to have such wonderful boys. They are such a perfect gift. Oh, yea not to leave Scott out. He made me a wonderful breakfast in bed before church. What a great guy he is.




On Saturday we went to two swim parties. we went
to the new Frisco aquatic center for a party. That place is awesome. The boys had so much fun. Then that night went to our neighbors bday party and swam outside. The boys stayed in the water for probably 3 hours. It was so fun and relazing.

No comments: