Friday, May 30, 2008

Pre-K Graduation








I cannot believe it, Luke graduated from Pre-K last night. I am so proud of him. He is the sweetest guy ever. I do have to admit I am anxious about him going to kindergarten, but I know he will be okay. I guess it is just because we keep them under our wing and now we have to let them go. He told me the other day he did not want to graduate because he would not see me all the time. I assurred him I would take him and pick him up, have lunch some time, and volunteer at his school. His response was "You won't be able to come and give me a hug during the day like you do at Mother's Day Out."




He was so cute at graduation. He walked in with one of his good friends that was in his class since he was 2, except this year. Luke had all the same friends until this year. We decided to only send him 2 days, so he moved classes from the kids he had been with the previous 3 years. They did a whole program. Each child had a speaking part. It was very sweet.




I am very proud of my precious Luke. He truly is a gift from God.

2 comments:

courtney said...

Luke IS the sweetest boy! He looks so grown up in those pics! How sweet that he'll miss your hugs while he's at school.

melanie said...

Luke is so grown up! I can't believe it. He sounds like such a sweetie Beth. I wish I got to see him in person, but I love the pictures!!!