Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Birthday/Anniversary/Father's Day Scotty!!


This is Scott's big week. He turned 32 on Sunday, we will celebrate 9 years being married on Thursday, and Father's Day in Sunday. We usaully have a big celebration, but because I was out of town at a funeral yesterday, this year is much calmer. We will have friends over tonight to have cake. Scott had planned a suprise for me on Friday, but the funeral ruined it. We were going to get to go on a ride along with Dallas police men. We could not go in the same car, but were both getting to go. Now most of you would think, what a crazy anniversary present, however I think it is awesome. Scott and I are crazy and love to watch cops. It is so cool, so that was such a sweet gesture and I am so bummed I did not get to go. Scott is so precious to me. He is the best husband and dad. I am so blessed to have him to do life with. So happy birthday/anniversary/father's Day Hotty Scotty. I love you more than you could ever know. Thank you for being great!!

1 comment:

Simply Heidi said...

Happy Anniversary...how is your summer going so far? How is mr.Jake?