Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My little fish






Most days in summer we swim. Most days in summer we swim more than once. It is a good thing my boys have always loved to swim. If not, we would have a pretty boring and frustrating swimmer. I have decided I am a much better outside mom than inside mom. I love to play outdoors. Jake is fearless of the water. He wants Scott to throw him as high as he can. He loves it. He will jump off waterfalls or anything else. We must keep the floaties on. I am much more nervous with him than Luke. Luke loves to swim, this summer he has become a fish. He is really a great swimmer. He has never been scared of the water and has always jumped from things, but I never feared him taking his floats off. I love summer...it is already going by too fast!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth I would love my boys to be that comfortable in the water. All of my kids have started off so timid of the water.

melanie said...

That is awesome. we're working on Berkley!