Thursday, December 27, 2007

Can you believe Christmas is over....












I can't. I have been trying to put away all of the Christmas decorations and Jake keeps putting the Santas back out saying SEEEEEEEEENTA. What a fun Christmas we have had!! We started off by going to the boys Christmas program at school on Thursday night. Yes our little Jake, not 2 yet was a part of the program. His class sang 3 songs before the play started. He started out with Jingle Bells and he shook the bells. The next song was about Mary and baby Jesus, he stood there and picked his nose the entire song. The last song was jump and hop, which is really funny to watch because he tries to jump so hard. Then came our big guy Luke. The pre-k class gets all the big parts. Luke was a shepherd. He sung his heart out. I cannot believe he is in Pre-K and had tears in my eyes thinking next year he will be in kindergarten.

We have had 3 Christmas' since then. The boys have had so much fun, but are wiped out. One fun neat thing we also did this year was special in Prosper. FBC Prosper had Christmas Eve at the barn. The kids cooked smores, decorated cookies, saw animals. It was really fun and relaxing. Once again, I love Prosper.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it is over and for some reason I can't believe it is 2008. Happy New Year!

Tiff said...

Hey Beth,

You are too kind with your post on my blog!! :-) It was great meeting you guys and I love your blog so I hope you don't mind me reading!! Your boys are too cute.