Sunday, December 9, 2007

A MAC advertisement






So my busy little Jake decided this morning he wanted to wear lipstick. Of course he decided to wear my MAC long lasting lip whatever that does not come off. Seriously, it is like paint. We tried everything before church to get it off. I would not even kind of come off. So Jake and I did not attend church. About 5 this evening it started to wear off. So if you need a good lipstick. Try the MAC extended whatever lip gloss.




I love Prosper. Last night we went to a Prosper Country Christmas. There was a mini parade, vendors, singing, and shopping. The boys have so much fun. It has gotten bigger every year. This year we did not know most of the people there, which is totally opposite from when we started growing. I wish Prosper would stay little.




I also wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. This is the best time of year. Jake gasps at every Santa, light, snowman, or anything Christmas. The other day someone told Luke Happy Holidays. He looked at me and said "she said the wrong thing..she is supposed to say Merry Christmas." That made my day. He loves playing with nativity scenes. I am very blessed to have my boys.

No comments: