Monday, December 17, 2007

My favorite time of year!!









Have I told you how much I love Christmas. This year is awesome. We are having so much fun. Two of my favorite traditions we have started are baking goodies for our neighbors and going on a sleigh/hayride to look at lights. We started the cooking tradition 3 or 4 years ago. I love it. My parents come over and we bake all day. We make cookies, candy, and treats for about 30 families. It is so much fun. Last year we started the tradition to go look at lights on a sleigh ride. We had more go with us this year, so we did a hay ride instead. It was so much fun. Have a very Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

courtney said...

Cute pictures!! Merry Christmas to y'all!

courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

How fun! Christmas is the best time of year - Merry Christmas!